This recipe is one of the chinese non-veg dish and is known for its delicious and unique taste. I learnt this from tv cooking show done by the chef. This kumba chicken is guaranteed to tingle the taste buds of all non-veg lovers..!
- Boneless chicken pieces - 10 no (medium size)
- Onion - 1 (very finely chopped)
- Capsicum - 1 cup from 3 colors of capsicum (very finely chopped)
- Garlic - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Ginger - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Celery leaves - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Cashews - 6 no
- Green chillies - 3 (finely chopped)
- Soya sauce - 2 tsp
- Honey - 1 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 1/2 tsp
- Spring onions - 1/4 cup (chopped)
For Marination :
- Egg - 1/2
- Aginomotto - a pinch
- Corn flour - 1 1/2 tsp
- All purpose flour (maida) - 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt - for taste
- Marinate the chicken pieces given in 'for marination' section. Mix well, if you need add little water.Immedietly deep fry the marinated chicken pieces until turns golden color and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan add garlic, ginger, onion,celery leaves and cashews, fry until onion turns golden color. Then add capsicum(all three color capsicum) and fry for sometime.
- Now add aginomotto, salt and green chillies mix well. Then add soya sauce, honey, vinegar, mix well by adding little water and bring this mixture to boil.
- Now add deep fried chicken pieces and mix untill all the mixture coated well with the chicken pieces. Finally add some spring onions mix well and switch off the flame.
- Delicious chinese kumba chicken is now ready to serve.