- Cauliflower - 1 (medium size)
- Onion - 1 (cut into thin slices)
- Capsicum - 1 (small, cut into thin strips)
- Chilli Powder -1 tsp
- Cornflour - 3 tbsp
- Soya Sauce - 1 tsp
- Tomato Sauce - 1 1/2 tsp
- Ajinomoto - a pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Clean the cauliflower and cut into smal florets. Soak it in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Drain the Cauliflower florets and add cornflour, chilli powder, salt. Mix it well with hands. If needed sprinkle little water.
- Heat the oil in a pan, deep fry the cauliflower florets till golden brown and keep aside.
- In another pan heat 2 tsp of oil add onions, capsicum and little salt fry for 2 to 3 min till the onions becomes transparent. Remove from the fire and keep aside in a vessel.
- In the same pan heat 1 tsp of oil add soya sauce, tomato sauce and ajinomoto. Immedietly add the deep fried cauliflower and saute for 2 min in a low flame.
- Now add the onions and capsicum, mix well and switch off the flame.
- Gobi 65 is now ready to serve.